H.Biology Discussion Board 2011-2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5th Hour - The Colony

+19
Hayz.Adkison
Ben Johnson
arielaskew
ssaraheadess
KristinaRider
Zach Huhmann
chrisprincivalli
serenasomerville
Cheli Foster
ScubaSteve.Smith
maryamnewman
BrittanyE
Azia Aldridge
Arock iHurdle
BriannaMoore
kurt.ragan
DanManzella
lindsay-moody
Admin
23 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

5th Hour - The Colony - Page 3 Empty I'm 3rd

Post  Cheli Foster Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:11 pm

Arock iHurdle wrote:Let me start by saying, this series is absolutely BRILLIANT!! ok now to the point. I think if i was placed in the colony for 50+ days i would thrive in it. Although some might beg to differ I am very crafty and I "think on my toes". i seem to work better under pressure. And, even though I'm not an aggressive person naturally, i protect my own. The situations and circumstances this people are living under i believe i would adapt to accordingly and be a major contribution to the group. I would definitely have to say that the colonists need to develop an organized security system and obtain or make some defense mechanisms or weapons. But, as far as me handling myself in the colony, i think i would do really good. Cool

I think you would well at handlng yourself in this situation. But how do you think you could handle a person like the guy who wanted to sleep ? If at all?

Cheli Foster

Back to top Go down

5th Hour - The Colony - Page 3 Empty Re: 5th Hour - The Colony

Post  RandallJYoung Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:45 am

the colony was a cool show, I agreed with how they prioritized their search for resources but, didn't agree with their giving away of supplies.

if I was in a group I think i would be good at finding different ways of doing normal things (forgot the word for it)

RandallJYoung

Back to top Go down

Post  RandallJYoung Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:47 am

arielaskew wrote:Out of all the priorities I think that the most important one that they had was producing fire because the fire is important to cook food and boil water which they need to survive. I think that the priority that wasnt really as important as the others were the medical supplies because they could possibly find other ways for any cure they might need maybe without the need of medicine.

I think that medical supplies aren't as important but everything needs to be sterile if they do get injured. medical supplies might have alcohol which could sterilize stuff.

RandallJYoung

Back to top Go down

Post  RandallJYoung Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:50 am

maryamnewman wrote:A top priority of mine would be water. Food can wait. Water is an essential part of short term survival and members of the colony would not be able to function without it, though the others are quite significant as well. A human body can function for a longer period of time without food than without water, and of course it is your own health that comes before anything.

I agree water is much more important for food but it is also more difficult to gather than food in my opinion also.

RandallJYoung

Back to top Go down

5th Hour - The Colony - Page 3 Empty what i would bring to the colony

Post  david71795 Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:29 pm

I would bring an healthier lifestyle to the colony. i would also bring
education. I know a lot about health, building/construction, and making
things out of nothing. i could bring a fair amount of attributes to the
colony.

david71795

Back to top Go down

5th Hour - The Colony - Page 3 Empty Thats insane!!!!

Post  Cassandra Carpenter Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:20 pm

if i was put into the same scenerio i don't think i could last more than three days. The things they do are just to extreme and crazy. I hate snakes, i hate fifth and dirt, and would have to have security. The things they would benefit from me is that i am really good at fishing and have a lot of patience when it comes to certain things.

Cassandra Carpenter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3