H.Biology Discussion Board 2011-2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3rd Hour - The Great Pacific Garbage Patch

+19
ChrissyMaes
alexushughes
BriaMcGhee1
Erika Edmonds
Lara Hamdan
danirivera
Devin McCullough
jackie!!schultz
ROBBYECANADA
Kara Gordon
Logan Huddleston1
brianadreid16
camenistic strickland
adamobrock
dkeiyathomas
JessLockette
Keith E. Reece
Jonesayy
Admin
23 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

3rd Hour - The Great Pacific Garbage Patch - Page 3 Empty Re: 3rd Hour - The Great Pacific Garbage Patch

Post  danirivera Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:06 pm

Keith Overall wrote:
Devin McCullough wrote:We should care about the Great Pacific Garbage Patch because we are the reason why the garbage is there and it is harming innocent animals. The Great Pacific Garbage Patch ultimately impacts humans because we eat the sea animals that eat the plastic and become toxinated. So, humans would gain toxic chemicals from those sea animals.

I totally understand and this is a serious issue. I cannot believe that onbly 5% of plastic is being recycled.

Exactly! I mean, if we are going to use so much waste, we can at least recycle!

danirivera

Back to top Go down

3rd Hour - The Great Pacific Garbage Patch - Page 3 Empty Ewww.!

Post  gater.kiana Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:24 pm

[/quote]
I think we should care because this could really affect our food sources and its really ugly! If we don't do anything to help this problem we are bound to keep going and going until parts of our world are uninhabitable.

gater.kiana

Back to top Go down

3rd Hour - The Great Pacific Garbage Patch - Page 3 Empty Re: 3rd Hour - The Great Pacific Garbage Patch

Post  gater.kiana Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:28 pm

[/quote]
I totally agree with you logan! We are so selfish at times. Its our trash we should clean it up!

gater.kiana

Back to top Go down

3rd Hour - The Great Pacific Garbage Patch - Page 3 Empty Awww yeah aww yea

Post  Jharold21 Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:46 am

JessLockette wrote:We should care because, animals are dying because of our careless ways. The Great Pacific Garbage Patch impacts humans because, when those animals die, they cause their predator(s) to die aswell, just causing a chain reaction. Then ultimately, the animals that we eat will be affected bedcause, they won't have anything to eat, so then our food will start to run low. Sad Mad

Jordan agrees Twisted Evil

Jharold21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3