H.Biology Discussion Board 2011-2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5th Hour - Paranormal & Science

+10
chrisprincivalli
Chopper789
megan Gates
maryamnewman
kurt.ragan
ssaraheadess
BriannaMoore
DanManzella
Ben Johnson
Admin
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

5th Hour - Paranormal & Science - Page 2 Empty Re: 5th Hour - Paranormal & Science

Post  Hayz.Adkison Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:47 pm

BriannaMoore wrote:
Ben Johnson wrote:Before i visited the website, i believed in the paranormal, and i still do. The only thing that has really changed is now my belief has worsened because now they say they can prove paranormal activity with science. At first my belief in the paranormal was in a more biblical sense but now its both biblical and scientific and as research goes on, i am waiting until scientists can actually prove paranormal activity before i have a real understanding of it.

I never thought to view the paranormal in a biblical sense...I just thought it was slightly odd

i always thought that the paranormal was kind of scary. I think the thought could really have you jump out of your skin. I still tend to believe though and i think it will be very interesting to take a further look into the topic

Hayz.Adkison

Back to top Go down

5th Hour - Paranormal & Science - Page 2 Empty Re: 5th Hour - Paranormal & Science

Post  KristinaRider Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:28 pm

Since I was little, i have believed in the paranormal. Personaly, i dont think science can try to explain what is going on. The proof is in pictures, and people's memories of what they saw. Paranormal activity may effect things like the magnetic field, but then again I don't know. Neutral

KristinaRider

Back to top Go down

Post  KristinaRider Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:29 pm

chrisprincivalli wrote:i have always believed in ufos and aliens but never really ghosts at least not yet. I believe that alot of the website is a bunch of hoop bla. If ghosts were real then it would be un earthly just like god or religion its more like a faith thing. you cant take a scientific approach to the un approchablle. Also science can prove and disspove alot but it hasnt or cant dissprove God yet so how can it prove or disprove ghosts.
I agree with what you said about the website. I dont see much proof there.

KristinaRider

Back to top Go down

Post  KristinaRider Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:31 pm

BriannaMoore wrote:My belief in the paranormal (ghosts, ESP, UFO's) before I visited the site was always unsure. I enjoy watching televisions shows such as Ghost Adventures, Paranormal State ect. because just the thrill of knowing that any thing can happen before and after investigation is quite exciting. But what makes me so unsure is that when investigators listen to the transmitters trying to figure what certain sounds could mean it just looks really stupid. Rolling Eyes After visiting this website I still feel the same about the paranormal, and the main reason being that this website doesn't look appealing nor does it strike an interest to keep browsing. I can honestly say that science did not play a role in your current stance on paranormal activity.
I feel the same too after viewing this website. The website seemed to be biased.

KristinaRider

Back to top Go down

Post  lindsay-moody Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:33 pm

I always believed in paranormal things both from a spiritual and a scientific aspect. I knew there were scientific ways of proving paranormal activity, so none of my ideas really changed, but I did get interested in ghost stories again. Smile

lindsay-moody

Back to top Go down

Post  lindsay-moody Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:34 pm

Ben Johnson wrote:Before i visited the website, i believed in the paranormal, and i still do. The only thing that has really changed is now my belief has worsened because now they say they can prove paranormal activity with science. At first my belief in the paranormal was in a more biblical sense but now its both biblical and scientific and as research goes on, i am waiting until scientists can accually prove paranormal activity before i have a real understanding of it.

Im right there with you ben. I totally get the biblical thing and it is a little freaky that schience can prove it.

lindsay-moody

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2